Public Sector legal teams frequently need to produce high quality document and court bundles. Compiling these can be a time consuming process, and maintaining the bundle as the case progresses, and ensuring that all the parties involved are provided with updated versions can multiply the workload significantly.
Norwel’s Document Bundling module provides legal professionals and support staff with a fast and effective way of creating and paginating Bundles. With a seamless link to the documents stored against each case and a comprehensive toolset covering layout, formatting and pagination. Norwel’s Document Bundling module offers you the ability to bundle documents quickly and efficiently automating an otherwise repetitive and time consuming manual process, with the final product meeting the standards of the most demanding Judges.
Key functions include:
- Integrated with Matter Management via single screen access
- User friendly navigational toolset
- Drag and drop facility into and within each bundle index
- Automatic Sectioning, page numbering, indexing and pagination following any amendments.
- Create templates and bundle layouts to suit all your work types
- Options to print, email and save to CD (electronically secure)
- Can be used standalone or with other Norwel modules.
Fig.1: Completed Bundle (Click on the image above to enlarge)
Norwel’s bundling module works together with Adobe Acrobat to produce a complete document bundle in PDF format, utilising the functionality for printing, emailing and saving. In addition to this, Microsoft Office files (documents, spreadsheets, e-mails etc) and industry standard image files can also be viewed and added into Bundles.
Fig.2: Building the Building (Click on the Image above to enlarge)
With a user friendly navigational tool set, Norwel Bundling has many key features including simple drag - and – drop functionality when adding documents to bundles, a library of tailorable bundle templates varied according to the differing types of work undertaken, and advanced bundling formatting incorporating pagination, sectioning and indexing, These functions ensure that the final bundle document appears exactly as you want it. Finally and crucially, following any amendments to the bundle or documents contained within the bundle itself, the system will prompt to re-bundle.
Why Choose Norwel’s Bundling?
- Considerable time saving
- No more hours stood at the photocopier
- Automatic paginating and indexing
- Quick and easy to access