As part of the demonstrating the value of the service they provide Public Sector teams are increasingly having to account for, and report on, the time spent by staff on case files and related work.
Norwel’s Time Recording and Time Management software is designed to support staff and managers in tracking and recording their (or their teams) time.
It can be used on a standalone basis, or as part of the Prescient Matter Management, or Case Management modules. In either case the system provides staff with intuitive and easy to use tools, which help record the time spent on case file and matters.
A variety of tools are provided so that individuals can work in the way that suits them, this includes:
- Automatic prompts to track time spent on emails and documents.
- Allocation of time on the execution of a case task
- Multiple stopwatches, so that staff can switch between files and activities as required
- Conventional time sheet entry
- Triggers and warnings when timesheets are missing and matter limits are exceeded
- Reporting tools to assist staff, and mangers, in understanding how their time has been spent.
Court Bundling & Collation
Document Management, including version control, check-in check-out document locking, document comparison and free text search, guaranteed to revolutionise the way in which bundling takes place within your organisation.